OPPO F1F FIRMWARE UPGRADE SOLUTION EASY STEPS
In this post, we will teach you how to flash oppo f1f properly about oppo f1f flashing). oppo f1f is a Qualcomm chipset based phone, if your phone is soft bricked(hangs on logo), or have virus/malware problem or restarts after power-on, you have to update the firmware to solve these issue
there is two types of firmware are available for this model
- Firstly you can flash with recovery mode via sd card
- secondly, you can flash with flash-tool in emergency mode via pc
here we are providing both types of files, if you can access recovery mode, use sd card file, if you are unable to access recovery( phone is not powering on or not booting ) you have to flash with the flash tool in emergency mode
SD CARD FLASHING..
- Put zip file in sd card of your phone
- Boot your phone into recovery mode by pressing vol. down +power key
- Select language
- Choose install update from sd card
- Select sd card and chose downloaded zip file
- Then the prosses start and done after a while. (make sure battery is charged more than 50%)
FLASHING WITH FLASTOOL..
- open msm8x39download tool
- select phone type 15309-for 16gb model,second option for 32 gb
- click verify tab
- when verify done,click start tab
- insert cable into the phone while holding both volume keys
- make sure Qualcomm drivers are installed, and the phone is connected as Quandlcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 mode
- flashing will start in middle when flashing stopped and says waiting for the device to connect just restart your phone(press vol.+ vol.- and power key for 30 seconds)phone boot into fastboot mode release all keys for 30 seconds phone will be powered off
- again hold both vol.keys and insert cable
- Then flashing started automatically. Waight for the finish message.
download links are billow….
!!!!! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY REGARDING THIS PROBLEM !!!!!