In this post, I will describe about How to reset pattern or pin lock in Micromax q402?, Also give the step by step way to remove FRP lock in MMX q402, without any box.
Micromax q402 hard reset by key combination done…
- power off the phone using power key or remove the battery and insert back
- first press power key then after volume + key (don’t press both keys at the same time first power then volume+)
- when the logo appears release power key and keeps holding volume positive key
- The Android logo will appear then press volume + for options
- scroll down using volume – key and then select wipe data factory reset
- power key to select and again select yes
- after the factory reset press reboot system now.
it’s all done.
If you face google verification lock (FRP) in Micromax q402 after hard reset follows billow guide to unlock FRP lock.
Boot phone into fastboot mode(using recovery mode select reboot to bootloader)
Open ADB folder
Then press shif+right click in ADB folder
Select open command prompt here ( After right-click option will display)
Then type these command in command window one by one
fastboot devices fastboot erase persist fastboot reboot
FRP lock now removed …Best of luck…